1. Admission will be made as per rules/instructions of Punjabi University, Patiala
2. Each candidate shall fill up the admission form neatly in his/her own handwriting for different programmes and shall
submit the form duly signed by parents or guardians in the College office personally.
3. The following documents are to be attached with the admission form:
(a) Four copies of latest passport size colored photographs (front pose) at specified places in the form.
(b) Attested photo copies of the following certificates
(i) Matriculation Certificate+2, Graduation degree and Aadhar Card.
(ii) Detail marks card of qualifying examination and Character Certificates from the Principal of the
Institution/College last attended.
4. A candidate who has passed the qualifying examination and his/her result is still awaited, may apply on the condition that
he/she will submit the result of proof of the eligibility requirements to University at the time of filling of the examination
5. Passed out students are advised to seek refund of the College Security within one year from the declaration of the result of
final semester/year otherwise the security amount will be forfeited and no refund will be made.
6. Fees will be refunded as per University/Government rules. No refund shall be made before the expiry of academic session.
Adequate handling charges upto 25% shall be deducted.
7. An eligibility certificate is required for the candidates, passing his/her qualifying exam from any board other than Punjab,
Haryana and Himachal School Board and CBSE, ICSE schools being run in Punjab and Chandigarh. However, eligibility
certificate is not required from the candidates qualifying from Panjab University, Chandigarh and Punjabi University,
8. Reservation of seats and admission eligibility will be as per university, Punjab and Center Govt. rules.
9. For Reserved Category Students: All original certificates (10th, 12th/Graduation, Caste shall be deposited before
admission. The reserved category students shall bring the original certificate duly signed by the competent authority.
10. An additional set of self-attested photocopies of (10th, 12th, Graduation, Caste, Domicile, Aadhar Card, Bank Passbook)
for reserved category students.
11. If a student has a gap of more than one year then he/she should give “Gap Affidavit” attested by Notary Public.
12. Use of mobile is strictly prohibited in classrooms. If found guilty, the fine would be imposed and if caught again for the
second time, the mobile will be confiscated for the whole semester.
13. Migration is possible in 3rd semester only in case of parents service transfer. Otherwise the migration is possible after
submitting the fee of full course.
14. The student can change the course/stream within 15 days from the date of start of classes.
15. If a student leaves the College after last date of admission, he/she is liable to submit full fee of the respective year lest
transfer certificate will not be issued by the College.
1. A student can get two books issued at a time for 14 days.
2. Students will have to pay a fine of Rs. 5/- per book per day if not deposited at the proper time.
3. Magazine and Reference books which have picture/maps are not allowed to be taken out of the
library without Principal's permission.
4. Librarian has the right to demand the books back under urgency.
5. Spoiled or lost books have to be replaced or double amount will have to be paid. If the lost book is a
party of the whole set, then double price of whole of the set will have to be deposited.
6. Students cannot lend a book to any other students.
7. If the book is in demand then the same book will not be reissued to the same student again.
8. If identity card is lost, student can get a duplicate card only if FIR is shown and a fine of Rs. 100/- will be
9. Library security will be refunded within one year of leaving the College
1. No outsider is allowed in the hostel building
2. No male member is allowed in girl's hostel and no female is allowed in boy's hostel.
3. Use of heaters and Electronic rods are not allowed.
4. Any damage to the building or accessories will be charged.
5. One has to produce on ID on Admission and Passport size photographs of local guardians/guardians
who are supposed to meat hosteller
6. Entry timings